Welcome to the Evolutionary Elliot Wave Trading Program Home!
EWaveTrade is a tool to aid in the process of analyzing market price data using the Elliot Wave Theory,
particularly applying the concepts and principles developed by Glenn Neely.
The book "Mastering Elliott Wave" by Glen Neely is recommended for both potential developers and users of this software.
The main features of EWaveTrade 1_0_2:
- Identifies Monowaves
- Applies the Rules of Observation in determining wave/group relationships
- Calculates retracements and determining which Retracement Rule and Condition applies to each monowave
- Supported input formats:
- Stock/index history files in excel format as available on Yahoo Finance
- Files with Semicolon-separated lines in a specific format
- Visualization of market data, and showing monowave Retracement Rule/condition for each wave on the chart.
This uses a 3rd party graphics library which needs to be downloaded separately; see the Release Notes after download.
Incidentally, this adds a basic Technical Analysis toolbox in addition to the Elliot Wave features developed by this project.
EWaveTrade Runs on Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP, although the core Elliot Engine sources are designed to be operating system independent.
EWaveTrade is a free software distributed under the GNU General Public License.
The sources are written C++, dependent on Microsoft Foundation Classes. Compiles with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 (or higher).
On EWaveTrade's SourceForge Page
you can find forum, bugs report and feature request systems.